I ship worldwide via the US Postal Service. UPS is available as an option at checkout. Orders that receive free shipping will be sent via USPS First Class or Priority Mail shipping, depending on weight.
For International delivery, please note that customers are responsible for any and all customs and import charges and taxes on their purchases.
Route Shipping Protection is available for all purchases, located above the shipping method at checkout. Purchasing this protection will ensure that lost and damaged parcels can be reimbursed or replaced! If you choose to decline this coverage, please note that you are choosing to decline reimbursement or replacement in the event your parcel is damaged or lost by USPS or stolen after delivery.
If your order is moving slowly or missing in transit, please contact USPS for assistance. While USPS is in control of the parcel, they are best positioned to assist with delivery issues.
If your tracking number is marked as delivered but you have not received your package, follow the directions below.
- Double check the shipping address on your order. You can log into your account to check your order history or consult either your order or delivery confirmation email.
- Check with neighbors and anyone else in your household who may have brought the package in and forgot to mention it. One of those two scenarios happens surprisingly often when a package is marked as delivered but nowhere to be found.
- Contact your local post office with your tracking number and let them know you have not received the package. Ask them to verify the GPS coordinates on the delivery scan. Please note the 1-800 central USPS number will not be able to assist you with this, you must speak with your local depot.
- If your parcel is still not located after the steps above, click here to file a missing mail search with USPS.
- If you believe your parcel was stolen, be sure to file a police report.
We understand that lost and damaged deliveries are frustrating! We offer Route Shipping Protection as an option on all orders, to prevent that disappointment. Click here to learn when to report an issue to Route. All information about claim timing and deadlines can be found at that link. Click here if you need to file a claim with Route. Still have questions? Click here for further information on Route's policies.
Need to add items to your current order? Check your Order Confirmation email for a coupon code for free shipping for add on items! Please note we're unable to go back and refund shipping costs when the coupon code is not used.
Returns, Exchanges and Cancellations
For custom products, a full refund is available if a cancellation is requested before design work has begun. A 75% refund will be offered in the event that a typeset proof has been provided. A 50% refund will be offered in the event that a proof has been hand lettered before cancellation is requested. A 25% refund will be offered in the event that a custom product is produced before cancellation is requested.
Orders that have been in process for longer than 10 days will be refunded with shop credit only.
Returns cannot be accepted on custom or personalized products. "Off the shelf" products can be returned in new, unused condition for a refund of purchase price, less shipping costs. Contact us for a return authorization.